Re: [exim] Underscore in domain names

Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users @ exim. org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Underscore in domain names

> John's answer was to make HELO/EHLO accept it and then check
> for it in an acl later. He was not just turning on
> acceptance at HELO time.

No, I will actually stick my hand up and admit that I misread the question (the
perils of answering something when you're being distracted by something else).
Of course, as various other people pointed out, you're actually going to have to
do rewriting of the envelope details and then handle the rcpt's rewritten domain
with a router that 'does the right thing' with the rewritten domain.
John