[exim] exim4 and courier userdb

Autor: Marco Meinardi
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim4 and courier userdb
Hi all,

I'm trying to set up exim4 with courier imap integration.
I'm not going to use local users (I mean not those contained in
/etc/passwd) but I want to use /etc/courier/userdb database file.
Of course my mail server will be multi-domain.

For example in /etc/courier/userdb I have the entry:
name.surname    imappw=asdfhskdjgfkfgghfg-etc-etc...

And in my local_user router I have the entry:
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/courier/userdb

This works fine, it gets matched and delivered.
Unfortunately, my imap user should contain also the domain, otherwise
the same username can't be used for more than one domain.
So if I change my userdb file as follows:
name.surname@domain    imappw=asdfhskdjgfkfgghfg-etc-etc...

The lsearch fails.
If I modify the lsearch like this:
local_parts = partial(@)lsearch;/etc/courier/userdb

Then I see that it tries to match name.surname or @name.surname, but it
never tries name.surname@!

So is there any way I can solve this? I need to make a partial check
adding a wildcard AFTER the @ and not before!
I know there are wildlsearch and nwildlsearch, but I didn't understand
how to make use of the wildcards.

Anybody can help me?
Thanks a lot in advance!!

--
Marco Meinardi <m.meinardi@???>

ReteItaly S.r.l.
www.reteitaly.com

C.so Svizzera, 185 - 10149 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 7767694 - Mobile +39 335 7878604
Fax +39 011 746179