Re: [exim] Underscore in domain names

Autor: Renaud Allard
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Underscore in domain names
Thanks, it seemed a very good idea, but I still get the error.
My regex is
\N^(.*)@tmn_00.domain.tld$\N    $1@???     ST

and I still get:
SMTP syntax error in "rcpt to: <ddts@tmn_00.domain.tld>" H=(test)
[172.22.20.2] malformed address: _00.domain.tld> may not follow <ddts@tmn

The error appears with the S flag alone and with ST too.

--

.O.
..O

PGP key: http://www.llorien.org/gnupg/key.pub

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
- Albert Einstein