Re: [exim] exim, fetchmail and procmail and bincimap

Autor: p cooper
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim, fetchmail and procmail and bincimap
I started on this to try adn make life a bit easier or my parents - turning
into an 'educational opportunity' for me :-)

I dont mind if my emails to them goes out to their ISP and then comes back in
again - agree not a tidy as delivering it locally ( assuming they actaully
want to use this once its set up!) but its only 1 account

exim is just used as a final common pathway to the isp smtp server. The
family have such a variety of mutiple email addresses I decided that offering
to do local delivery and maintain it wasnt a battle worth fighting - if
there is a problem I can help sort out the ISP rather than have them standing
over me asking, every 2 minutes , " why havent you fixed it yet" ( been
there , got that T-shirt)

the only local delivery I have is to me for server-generated stuff ( cronjobs
etc)

So its just telling exim that its localusers @localdomains and everything else
goes to the isp smtp. ?