Re: [exim] cant send mail out unless i'm an open relay

Autor: Tommy Butler
A: John Burnham
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cant send mail out unless i'm an open relay
On 6/16/06, John Burnham <jpb15@???> wrote:

> Please include the list on such things as if I disappear home for the
> weekend,

Sorry, my mistake

You may want to actually try asking this question on the Debian specific
> mailing
> list.

Did that, still waiting... and waiting...

They may be able to tell you much more easily how to achieve what you want
> within the setup you have. If not, it will probably be the ACL section of
> the
> config file that we need to see (along with any hostlist, domainlist etc
> referenced within it).
> John

I've made my config available via the WWW for a time. Download at
http://www.atrixnet.com/exim4.conf

--
Tommy