Re: [exim] cant send mail out unless i'm an open relay

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] cant send mail out unless i'm an open relay
On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 09:20:56AM -0500, Tommy Butler said:
> Why is this happening again and again?! I can't send email out unless I am
> set to be an open relay :(
>
> All my email bounces back with an error "550 relay not permitted" error
> unless this is set:
> domainlist relay_to_domains = *
>
> What is causing this?

Presumably a configuration option, but I can't read the file from here.
Try running exim -bhc <some.ip> and see what is causing the failure.
|  Stephen Gran                  | I'm reporting for duty as a modern      |
|  steve@???             | person.  I want to do the Latin Hustle  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | now!                                    |