Re: [exim] relaying for a domain

Autor: Christian Schmidt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] relaying for a domain
Hello Asif,

please don't top post and send your answers to the mailing list.

Asif Aslam Chaudhry, 16.06.2006 (d.m.y):

> Can u suggest how to achieve your suggestion
>
> I am using a router to transport the relevant emails to a smart host, What
> happens to the junk email ; I am not sure.

Check your configuration and have a look at where the junk emails come
from.

> Please explain what happens to unwanted email for which I have not
> specified any ruling.

It depends on your configuration. As I don't know it, I will hardly be
able to give you explanations about it.

> I will appreciate your feedback.

It is _your_ server. How on earth shall I be able to tell _you_ about
what _your_ server does or does not?

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Gedanken wollen wie Kinder und Hunde, daß man mit ihnen im Freien spazieren geht.
        -- Christian Morgenstern