Re: [exim] relaying for a domain

Autor: Asif Aslam Chaudhry
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] relaying for a domain
Tony I am now successfully relaying relavant 2 domain emails abc.com,
xyz.com to a smart host but am facing problems

1)    The junk email that i dont want ( email for other than 2 domains
specified ) tries to bounce back and adds to queue and my queue reaches 50,
000 messages !!!

2)     the system due to this slows down to the limit that in order to even
assess the queue length I have to wait minutes. ( using a PIV with 256MB RAM
on Linux)

I want all the other emails that dont match my 2 domains to be deleted (
just like /dev/null concept in sendmail ) and not to be bounced back.

DO u suggest if i configure split_spool_directory option would it help

regards

Asif