Re: [exim] Using MySQL "INSTR" function fails exim-4.62

Autor: Dean Brooks
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using MySQL "INSTR" function fails exim-4.62
On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 06:18:03PM +0100, Matt Judge wrote:

> > You almost certainly want $sender_address not $h_from.
>
> I shall be testing both of them in the same statement, but I had cut the
> SQL statement down to avoid complicating the matter on the list.

This is totally unrelated to your original problem, but just something
I notice from time to time on the list.

Remember to use ${address:$h_from:} and not just $h_from: when using
the From: header as an address in tests of any kind.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???