Re: [exim] Using MySQL "INSTR" function fails exim-4.62

Autor: Matt Judge
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using MySQL "INSTR" function fails exim-4.62
Tony Finch wrote:
> You almost certainly want $sender_address not $h_from.
> Tony.

I shall be testing both of them in the same statement, but I had cut the
SQL statement down to avoid complicating the matter on the list.

I tracked the bug down to an acl I was using to store the $domain from
the acl_smtp_rcpt section. It was being set for allowed certain trusted
hosts :/

Thanks for the -d+all, I wouldn't have got it without that :)

Matt.