Re: [exim] EXIM 4.62 VERP catch-22 question

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: David Favor
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] EXIM 4.62 VERP catch-22 question
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, David Favor wrote:

> How can this be done in a router then. I've tried data and address_data
> in different routers. The redirect driver looked promising except there
> appears to be no way to say "ignore any transport and keep processing the
> next router".

Eh? The redirect router *does not have* a transport option.[*] An address
that is redirected is processed again from the start, unless you set
redirect_router.

[*] It does have file_transport and pipe_transport, but these are for
when you redirect to a file or a pipe, not when you redirect to a new
address.