Re: [exim] EXIM 4.62 VERP catch-22 question

Autor: David Favor
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] EXIM 4.62 VERP catch-22 question
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, David Woodhouse wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 20:35 -0500, David Favor wrote:
>>> except there appears to be no way to change the target recipient
>>> in a transport stanza.
>> I'm slightly confused by this requirement. What is the target recipient
>> being changed _from_?
>
> There is no way to change a target recipient at the transport stage. All
> that kind of work must be done at routing time, since changing the
> recipient implies that there may be the need to change the routing.
> After all, which transport you end up with depends on the recipient...

From foo-request@??? to foo@??? so mail can be delivered.

How can this be done in a router then. I've tried data and address_data
in different routers. The redirect driver looked promising except there
appears to be no way to say "ignore any transport and keep processing the
next router".

--
Can you feel like $1,000,000 all day, every day? Yes you can!
Your simple secrets are here - http://RadicalHealth.com/peak