Re: [exim] New antispam method (alpha)

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Mar Matthias Darin
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] New antispam method (alpha)
Hi !!

> I would like to see ACL's that can process dynamic addresses with a high
> level of certainty in not blocking inappropriate IP addresses AND would
> not overload Exim to a state that would cause it to crawl in performance.
> I have tested again 350 million IP addresses and can say with a
> excellent level of certainty that I can minimize blocking inappropriate
> addresses, including a facility to deliberately exclude specific dynamic
> IP addresses like sans or sourceforge.

i would never block ALL dinamic ip addresses as there are some people
running mta's on them from which i want to receive email. Anyway it will
be difficult that some acl conditions will overload exim, but executing
a external program on every connection could be a performance problem.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53