Re: [exim] New antispam method (alpha)

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] New antispam method (alpha)
On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Mar Matthias Darin wrote:

> I have written an utility for Exim, its alpha but runs stablely on my
> machine. I would appreciate help testing it in more diverse
> environments. It runs on Linux with a small footprint. The software is
> GPL. I will add it to the Exim wiki if the tests pan out.
>
> Anyone interested in testing it, please download a copy at:
> http://tanaya.net/BullDog/DynaStop.tgz
> It will have its own web page once testing is complete. Any
> comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Rather than expecting people to download some bit of code for unknown
purposes just because you've asked them to, however nicely, how about you
say a few words about what it is, what it does, and why you think it is a
"new antispam method"?

> ##> http://tanaya.net/vmw/
> In Memory of Sergeant Richard Wayne Griffith
> Let us not forget Sergeant Richard Wayne Griffith, casualty of the Vietnam
> War. As a member of the Army Selective Service, SGT Griffith served our
> country until July 2nd, 1967 in Binh Duong, South Vietnam. He was 19 years old
> and was not married. Richard died from small arms fire/grenade. His body was
> recovered. Richard was born on November 14th, 1947 in Fairmont, West Virginia.
> SGT Griffith is on panel 22E, line 103 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
> Washington D.C. He served our country for one year.

Will we be treated to one of these with each mail you send to this list?

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services
University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK