Re: [exim] DNS Question - Advanced

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DNS Question - Advanced
Jethro R Binks <jethro.binks@???> (Mi 07 Jun 2006 18:26:22 CEST):
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
>
> > You should consult a book about DNS and Bind as recommended already.
> > That what you intend to do is called 'hidden primary'.
>
> I don't know if there has been a loss in translation here, however you
> will find plenty of Google hits if you search on "dns stealth master",
> which is what it tends to be called more usually (in English, anyway).

May be 'hidden primary' is from "good old times" when we had "primary"
and "secondary". Now we've "masters" and "slaves" and "hidden" is not
hidden anymore but "stealth" .... The wheel has to be re-invented from
time to time ;)

Thanks for the hint.

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -