[exim] Retry problems.

Author: David Woodhouse
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Retry problems.
I've just watched Exim bounce a bunch of mail which it should have been
patiently queueing, waiting for the primary MX host to come back up.

I'd changed my retry rules for the domain in question -- in fact I also
just watched it bounce mail with my retry configuration changed
_entirely_ to just '*        *        F,2h,15m; F,24h,1h; F,30d,4h'

Do we store the ultimate timeout in the retry hints database when we
first fail to deliver the mail, then bounce it later even if the
ultimate timeout in configuration file has been changed?

--
dwmw2