Re: [exim] (Bug in) eximstats 1.43

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Peter Velan
À: Exim Users
Sujet: Re: [exim] (Bug in) eximstats 1.43
am 2006-06-05 15:10 schrieb Steve Campbell:

> I suspect that you've uncovered a problem in the parsing of lines which
> have GMT offsets yet are too short to contain a flag.
>
> I've coded a fix for this in the attached eximstats 1.48a. Can you test it
> please?

Just a run a test = no errors!

You have added some very nice features:

- Top 50 mail rejection reasons by message count
- Top 50 rejected ips by message count

Before I switched to Linux + Exim, I run a WindowsNT + Atrium Mercur
Server (for over six years). I wrote (using Activeperl) a quite
excessive analyzer for logs of Atrium Mercur mailserver with a lot of
detailed statistics. This was a great tool to continuously adapt my anti
spam rules.

So I really appreciate your additions to eximstats - thank you!

Greetings from Franconia,
Peter