[exim] How to modify the Subject header

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Yves Goergen
À: exim
Sujet: [exim] How to modify the Subject header
Hello,
I want to make my users aware of the new spam filter service and make
them find an appropriate spam score threshold to deny incoming mails at.
There is already added a X-Spam-Score header to all incoming mails but
most of the users probably don't know how to read mail header lines. So
I thought it would be best to add the spam score to the subject of every
message if it's greater than 5. Now how does that work? I found how to
add new headers but this adds a second Subject header at the end. The
present header won't be changed. I couldn't find anything related in the
documentation. Is that possible at all?

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.