Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Yves Goergen
À: John Hall
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header
On 03.06.2006 21:03 (+0100), John Hall wrote:
> And then in the system filter I replace the original header with the new one:

Yes, that's what I've found, too, now. But what if I have no such thing
like a "system filter"?

After a bit more googling, I came up with a similar way that sets a new
header in the DATA ACL which is tested and removed again in the
appropriate transport. I believe this is a kinda hacky solution. If I
can add headers in the ACL, why can't I also edit present ones?

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.