Re: [exim] Grabbing an nwildlsearch key

Autor: Dave Evans
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Grabbing an nwildlsearch key
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 08:20:44PM -0700, Doug Jolley wrote:
> There
> is data in the data portion of the file entry, it is not relevant to this
> particular task. What I'd like to be able to do is to grab the value of a
> matching regular expresion from the key portion of a matched file entry so
> that I can include a message header line that tells me exacty what regular
> expression was matched. Is there some way I can do that?

Have the values the same as the keys, and use the values.
If you're already using the values for a different task, duplicate the lookup
file, and in the copy have the values the same as the keys.

(There may be another way, I don't know. That's the first way which comes to
mind).

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet