[exim] Filters for outgoing mail

Autor: Nathan Rzepecki
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Filters for outgoing mail
Hi Newbie here.

I am trying to find out if Exim if capable of a specific task.

I want to setup a rule or filter that will allow me to copy / forward Outgoing mail for specific email accounts on our site. I don't want to copy all account email only two specific accounts.

The sender nor receiver of the original email are to know that a copy of the message has been sent on.

Is this possible in Exim and how would I go about setting this up.

Thanks

Thanks

Nathan Rzepecki
for
Biante Model Cars - www.biante.com.au
Biante Auctions - www.bianteauctions.com
Fax: (08) 9479 5165
Confidentiality
Please note: This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. Please
notify us immediately if you are not the intended recipient.
Whether you are the intended recipient or not, you may not copy it, forward
it or use it for any other purpose or disclose the contents to any person