[exim] Capturing Bad HELO

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Capturing Bad HELO
So - I'm getting a lot of these:

2006-05-30 14:28:52 rejected HELO from
58.red-88-11-33.dynamicip.rima-tde.net [88.11.33.58]: syntactically
invalid argument(s): (no argument given)

If I can what I'm thinking about is that it appears the system is
catching these for me. What I want to do is capture these myself in an
ACL so as to process them the way I want (IP capture and logging).

So - I'm trying to understand what's causing it in the first place and
what I might do with it. I've been feading spam and other info to
several spam filtering lists to try to spread some of my data around and
help others fight spam. So I'm more into harvesting than rejecting at
the moment.

Thanks in advance.