[exim] exim consulting

Autor: exim
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] exim consulting
We are in the process of switching from qmail and are hoping to start using Exim. We bought the book and it is excellent. We seem not to be able to get exim to work as fast and efficiently as qmail. Is there an Exim consultant that can help us out to configure my systems for maximum performance?

A short background on my organization; we are a Email Service Provider specializing in hospitality. We integrate into hotels computers and automate a lot of their communication. We send reservation confirmations, pre-arrival messages, thank you message after check out and cancellation notices through email. Along with that, we also do the hotels email marketing.

Thank you,

Isaac