Re: [exim] DATA ACL and conditions

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DATA ACL and conditions
On Friday 26 May 2006 15:26, Christian Gregoire took the opportunity to write:
> Hello,
>
> I can't get the condition option to work with DATA ACL. I have the
> following :
>
>   warn message          = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>        spam             = joe:true
>        condition        = false

> and still, Spamassassin gets called everytime a message arrives.

The conditions are tried in order, so naturally SA is called every time.
Then "condition = false" is evaluated, which just prevents the X-Spam-Report
header from being added.

> Reading the manual, it seems to me that the condition option only applies
> AFTER Spamassassin has been called. Am I right ?
>
> Actually, I'd like the antispam filter to be called only if the use wishes
> to (say, if a file <user>.spam exists).

You can have as many conditions as you like. For example:

   warn message          = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        condition        = ${if exists {<some file>}}
        spam             = joe:true
        condition        = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}}

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)