Re: [exim] exim4 works but doesn't

Autor: Kermit Short
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim4 works but doesn't
The log files (both main and reject logs) do not indicate any problems. In
answer to Mr. Wayne's question, this is the default build on Debian, and
I've chosen the "Internet Site" general configuration option. I have not
knowingly changed the configuration files, although it is a possibility. I
wouldn't mind reinstalling the application, but it seems half of the system
has direct or indirect dependencies on the stuff involved. I can forward
the "Gigantic amount of debug info" to you directly, but I'd rather not have
that information located in the list archives. Thanks for your help!