Re: [exim] Outgoing Mail

Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Outgoing Mail
> Thanks for the reply magnus, but the reason I was asking was
> for my own selfish reasons. I have some clients I know are
> emailing huge attachments and things and I want that to be
> reflected in their bandwidth usage via ipa dn ipfw. to do
> this, I need the outgoing data to be sent via thier IP.

Well, if you can put together some conditions to determine which client is
sending the mail, then you can specify the IP address Exim uses to send in the
transport - you use the interface option. Actually, iirc, interface is an
expanded string list - so you could put together an expansion that determines
which client sent the mail and sets the interface accordingly.
John