Re: [exim] How to verify and authenticate only for outgoing …

Author: Theo de Morée
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to verify and authenticate only for outgoing mail
In your local delivery router you have to do a 'address_data = $local_part'.
After doing this the local_part will be available in $sender_address_data
and you can use it in your ACL for the condition check.

What would also help is running exim in debug mode and faking a message.
Exim tells you then exactly what it does. Maybe the message isn't handled by
the router you think is handling it (which I had at some point ;) ). Try
running the following: exim4 -d+all-memory -bh 127.0.0.1

Theo