Re: [exim] deleting unread messages

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: H. Wilmer
CC: exim-users, Casey Allen Shobe
Subject: Re: [exim] deleting unread messages
bounce is not a problem, on a sample of about 30000 messages only 5 good
messages were found, all five with so many defects [such missing
subject: and/or from: and/or dates in the future, and/or all caps and/or
using a codepage different than the one declared and/or containing only a
self deflatable (that is an .exe) file ], all that i would have deleted
withoput aven reading, should they have gono into the main
mailbox.
there were about 300 message coming from lists to wichh the addresses had
never subscibed .... all the rest (se we can include the 300) were spam
Would you send a bounce for spam ?