[exim] how to confirm that user is sending mail from the id,…

Author: Lekshmi A. R
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] how to confirm that user is sending mail from the id, with which he authenticated himself
Sir,
    I have one problem. I have an exim mail server. I have even configured cyrus-sasl-pwcheck to do SMTP-AUTH.
It is checking /etc/passwd file to do the authentication. Now the problem is even if the user who is trying to send a mail doesn't have a valid id in the server, he can authenticate himself with someother users id and send mail in his name.

For eg. if the user abc has an id like abc@domain in the server, another users xyz who doesn't have a valid id, can authenticate himself with the user id abc and send mail from id xyz@domain. i.e. user id used for user authentication need not be same as sender's id. How to check whether user is sending mail from authenticated id only.

I tried to get sender_address_local_part in AUTHENTICATION CONFIGURATION, but could not. Please guide me how to proceed.

Lekshmi A. R.