Re: [exim] Filtering spam bounces

Author: Renaud Allard
To: exim-users
CC: ac
Subject: Re: [exim] Filtering spam bounces

You probably want to check this
http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/exim-bounces.html
This very well explains how to limit bounces to real users. After all,
there is no reason accepting a bounce if you didn't send a message.

Although I prefer doing a discard on the bounce than denying it. It may
well consume more bandwidth, but you won't get listed at
rfc-ignorant.org for refusing bounces.