[exim] Exim with Mysql

Author: ECJ
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim with Mysql
Hello All,
I need your help. I'm running exim with mysql. Emails get delivered
without any problem. My concern is with my retry configs. I have read the
docs and I know I am doing the right thing. Here is my retry config:
--start
*                      quota
*@+relay_to_domains    *           F,3d,15m
*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,6h
--end

1. This is supposed to bounce back quota errors right away right?
2. This will follow the rule F,3d,15m for all domains in my mysql db right?
Well it doesn't for either. Seems the default is followed. I verified this
using exim -brt.  When I put in the domain directly like:
domain.com            quota
or
domain.com            *          F,3d,15m
it works. I verified this with exim -brt domain.com.
So I think the retry module doesn't read my db. As I said deliveries are
working alright. Is there a config I am missing? To the best of my
knowledge, everything is properly configured.
Please help.
Thank you!

Cheers,
ECJ