Re: [exim] Very bizzare Exim related problem

Author: Adrian Phillips
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Very bizzare Exim related problem

    Marc> not a new Linksys router either. I'm not sure that I can put
    Marc> the Linux box outside the Linksys since this is a home
    Marc> service and I have only one IP address. Why do you recommend
    Marc> as a more powerful home router?

What I managed to do with my Netopia router, after googling, was
disable most of the NAT/DHCP handling so my Linux firewall was passed
the DHCP packets from the ISP and thus took over the dynamic address
instead of the router. This firewall then handles NATing which I found
the Netopia router to be rather limited. Whether this is possible with
your Linksys you'll have to google around and see.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/