Re: [exim] Exim ACL to Limit Incoming Server Sources

Author: Chris Miller
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim ACL to Limit Incoming Server Sources
That is true, there will be messages from localhost that should be
accepted. How can I allow it from localhost, but have the rule applied
to remote hosts?

What is the diff between defer and deny? I can't seem to find that in
the docs anywhere...

Also, is there somewhere where I can read about these mysterious keys in
ACL (i.e. -- message, domains, hosts, defer, deny, etc. etc.)? I was
reading in chapter 7 of the Exim documentation, but it just seems to
show examples and not provide all available options.

Thanks,

Chris Miller
ServerMotion
www.servermotion.com