Re: [exim] Linux-HA / Routing according to IP address receiv…

Autor: Matthew Newton
A: James Davis
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Linux-HA / Routing according to IP address received upon
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 11:21:56AM +0100, James Davis wrote:
> If there's a third, obvious and sensible solution I'm missing - please
> let me know :-)

Set up two hosts, on two IP addresses, with the same MX number?

Seems the most obvious to me. We have three mail hubs like this;
occasionally SpamAssassin will fail on one, but the others keep
processing just fine. That's the nice thing about SMTP; it's
resilient by design ;-)

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom