Re: [exim] Very loosely Exim related! - Need help reading he…

Autor: Gareth Hastings
A: exim-users
CC: James Hoddinott
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Very loosely Exim related! - Need help reading headers please
Hi James,

> You did make mention of a Demon host in your posting, although I don't

see
> any evidence of it from the headers. If you do suspect a Demon host is
> causing a problem can you send the full headers to abuse@???

please
> and it'll get checked out ASAP.

I first though one of the hosts involved was a customer on Demon's
network. The reason is because the original address list didn't contain
this:

"IMB Recipient 1137" <mspop3connector.sconway@???>

However all the looped mails do. Searching Google for IMB Recipient
leads back to the same page posted by Matthew regarding the SBS Server
problem.

Now I am unsure if it is a host on Demon's network, I can't see anything
in any of the headers I'm looking at.

I have in the mean time contacted several ISP's with the headers. Some
more helpful than others!

Thanks for your help.

Oh and to top things off people have hit "reply-to-all" and sent
messages back to the original list causing more loops. One guy even
setup an auto responder that replied to the whole list for each e-mail
he received!