Re: [exim] multi domain configuration ...

Author: ji'e'toh
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] multi domain configuration ...
problem solved in the following way:

system_aliases_domain:
debug_print = "R: system_aliases for $local_part@$domain"
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases.$domain}}

system_aliases:
debug_print = "R: system_aliases for $local_part@$domain"
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}

and the aliases.v1.vserver.com is empty! now it works. maybe not the best
solution, but it works and is simply to administrate.. now there is 1 alias
file for each domain.

thank all for help (exim4 -d-all+route -bv ...)
regards, ji