Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

Author: Greg Folkert
To: Andy Smith
CC: EximUser List
New-Topics: [exim] Enough, was Re: Why is this list so abusive?
Subject: Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?
On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 20:08 +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 03:56:49PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 13:16 -0500, Herb Martin wrote:
> > > nntp://msnews.microsoft.com
> > >
> > > You can pay more but you cannot (likely) buy better.
> >
> > Herb, enough with the MSNEWS stuff, I know it, you know it, others know
> > it. I am pointing out a very real issue that always gripes me about
> > these kinds of "no, there is no real way to do this, without putting 3
> > millions additional key entries in the Registry and to configure ADS
> > till the cows come home... then only if the moon is on a rising sign
> > with a waxing stage on the 5th tuesday in February will it really work.
> > (exagerration for obviously you take thing literal only)
>
> So do you guys not have some other list/forum/newsgroup that you can
> post massive screeds of rants about Microsoft support procedures to?
>
> Personally I signed up for exim info.

Sending insults off-list to respond to ON LIST comments is highly
unaccetable. Plus, if Herb woudl just stuff it about MS support we all
know about it.

I just happen to use MS as an example for the explanation to Jason. If
you can't live with that, then don't read it.

Herb takes execption to any con-MS arguement. Jason explained he was
being pressured to switch. I took a good length of time to personalize
the answer rather than use Boilerplate.

If you do not want anyhing but boilerplate, then I suggest you swallow.
--
greg, greg@???

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster: Linux