Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?

Author: Yann Golanski
To: John Burnham
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Enough with the meta thread, was Re: Why is this list so abusive?
Subject: Re: [exim] Why is this list so abusive?
Quoth John Burnham on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 15:35:19 +0100
> On 25/04/06, Yann Golanski <yann@???> wrote:
> > Now, could someone please call me a Hitler and a Nazi so we can drop
> > this conversation?
> >
> Now Yann, you must remember that deliberately invoking Godwin's Law
> invalidates it :)

Damn! My Jedi mind tricks failed me again.... rats.

> I actually found bits of this quite interesting. It's taught me a few
> things, not least of which is that I appear to be more thick skinned than
> other people on the list. Oh, and that people really do seem to be split on
> whether pointing people at documentation is the best way to deal with
> questions or not. Different strokes and all that.

There has been a lot of posts on the subject, hence my attempt at
settling the issue with a useful RTFM message.

As for thick skin, mine is titanium made after so many years on the
good old 'net. Yeah, showing my age there!

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318