Re: [exim] dnslist variables empty on chained ACLs?

Author: Andy Smith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] dnslist variables empty on chained ACLs?
On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 04:46:53PM +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Andy Smith wrote:
> > Now, this works, but none of the dnslist_* variables get set, so the
> > message ends up looking a bit like:
>
> You're trying to use the variables before they're set, because the
> line where you use them comes before the line where they're set.....
> So they're not set, so they're empty.

Hmm. I've tried moving the definition of acl_check_skip_greylist
to just after the definition of acl_check_rcpt (it was previously just ahead
of it) but it hasn't made any difference.

Where are they being set and where are they being used, if not in
acl_check_skip_greylist and acl_check_rcpt respectively?

Cheers,
Andy