Re: [exim] Tools for SQL export to CDB

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Tools for SQL export to CDB
David Saez Padros wrote:
> Hi !!
>
> It's not a matter of reinventing anything, this i just a docen
> lines of code so it will be easier to code it in your preferred
> language than searching, installing and learning a new program.

Sorry - NFW PHP or its libs or structures ever get near one of
my boxes again. Life is too short..

Meanwhile, I've had a look at the CDB structure.

I don't see any serious barriers to creating multiple CDB's as
mere tables *within* PostgreSQL.

Hash updates aside, most of the code would then be to deal with
exporting it 'intact', i.e. with hashes up-to-date and without
formatting that would alter the structure.

Worst case it might have to be a Binary Large OBject.

Bill