Re: [exim] Tools for SQL export to CDB

Author: David Saez Padros
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Tools for SQL export to CDB
Hi !!

It's not a matter of reinventing anything, this i just a docen
lines of code so it will be easier to code it in your preferred
language than searching, installing and learning a new program.

--
Best regrads ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53