Re: [exim] lock file

Author: Alex
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] lock file
I would like use maildir, but i'm on migration from cobalt 550, now
all users are using openwebmail.
And a good choise of Openwebmail is:
All preferences,... is stored in the user home.
I tested some webmail script (squirrelmail), but the preferences,.. is
stored in a http dir, with a http uid and gid