RE: [exim] Adding headers for mail tap

Author: Martin Hepworth
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Adding headers for mail tap

Unless you use the split into individual recipients method (getting exim to
call itself using the incestuous routine Philip mentioned in July 2004....

You can do this with an "incestuous" call to exim. Make this your first
router:

split:
driver = accept
domains = the.domains.you.want.to.do.this.for
condition = ${if eq {$received_protocol}{split}{no}{yes}}
transport = send_to_self
no_verify

Add this transport:

send_to_self: