RE: [exim] limit SMTP sending connections

Author: Andrew Johnson
To: 'Gareth Hastings', 'alexis', exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] limit SMTP sending connections
The only options I can think of are :-

Serialize_hosts (which will limit connections to 1 per host)

Or

You set your system to only queue for certain domains instead of doing
immediate deliveries by using the queue_only control modifier in the ACL's
and then setting you maximum number of queue runners to a reasonable level
(started every minute -q1m to avoid delivery delays)

-Andy-