Re: [exim] variables at acls

Author: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] variables at acls
Hello,

> with every recipient, set an acl_c* variable if and only if there is
> some spamcheck action to be performed. pass the mail to spamd if it's
> set.

but acl_m* should be better, because as I understand the documentation
acl_c* are for the whole connection where different mails can be
delivered (thus while one the recipients of the first message requires a
spamcheck the spamcheck would also be done on the second message, even
if no recipient of the second message requires a spamcheck) and acl_m*
are only for one message with possible multiple recipients.

Regards
Marten