[exim] limit smtp sending connections

Author: alexis
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] limit smtp sending connections
Hello, can you please, if there is, point me in the way or the
documentation on how to limit the smtp ammounts, in terms of
connections, troughput or any limitation. Fact is one of my servers is
used to send distribution lists to our customers, the server has a
huge bandwidth, so thats not a limitation, but this scenario

- I have, as an example, 3000 subscribers in a list with the same
domain, the receiving server accepts some messages and then it start
to do some tarpitting or applies delay so i get a lot of messages
delayed for a long time.

In some lists we are sending market share information that is supposed
to arrive asap and thats not happening.

This server, for example, used to have qmail (before exim) and i had a
limitation in qmail