[exim] Americangreetings.com Date Header

Autor: Chris Meadors
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Americangreetings.com Date Header
Could anyone else verify for me that messages (eCards and notification
messages) sent from americangreetings.com do not contain a Date: header.
I'm requiring that mails have Date: and Subject: (empty subject is OK)
headers and thusly American Greetings are being rejected. I just hung
up on their support staff who were hopping up and down insisting that
the messages leave their server with the Date: and must be disappearing
before it reaches my server.

I did double check with a Yahoo mail account, no header. But their
support says, "Yes that is a known issue, Yahoo removes the Date
header." Hotmail has the Date: as the very last header, after other
Hotmail generated headers, as if it was also appended by their server.

I'm just looking for a few more people to tell me I'm not crazy.

Thanks,
Chris