[exim] Re: FreeBSD pipe_transport_setup build failure

Autor: Jochen Knuth
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: FreeBSD pipe_transport_setup build failure
Hi,

Tony Finch wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Philip Hazel wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Phil Pennock wrote:
>>> -lutil should be correct.
>> Folks, please tell me whether this should be a permanent fix or not.
>
> Yes, that should be present. I don't know why it worked on sesame
> without. Perhaps another dependent library pulled in libutil?
>
> Tony.

if i build exim from the ports without option it compiles.
but when i enable the mysql-option then it throws the compilation error.
don't know about other options.

ciao,
jochen

Jochen Knuth          WebMaster http://www.ipro.de
IPRO GmbH             Phone ++49-7152-93330
Steinbeisstr. 6       Fax ++49-7152-933340
71229 Leonberg        EMail: J.Knuth@???