Re: [exim] Relay just from my laptop

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Relay just from my laptop

David Woodhouse wrote:

> There's plenty of examples of setting up the server side of
> authentication out there -- mine's at
> http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/master but is probably more complicated
> than you need. There's got to be a simpler example somewhere else.

There's information about setting up TLS and AUTH for the Debian configs
in the readme files in /usr/share/doc/exim4-base. If you have any
further questions about the debian configs, please take them to the
debian exim users list documented in that directory - on this list, we
agree with you about the state of that config.

If you'd prefer to use a standard Exim config on your debian box, the
Debian packages will allow you to install one at /etc/exim4/exim4.conf,
at which point we'd be happy to help you with it on this list.

- Marc