Re: [exim] greylisting builtin to exim?

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Jeremy C. Reed
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] greylisting builtin to exim?
You know, if they ever fix the Evolution bug which tends to make it
point at random old mails in a folder you switch to, I'd probably be
quite disappointed :)

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 16:19 -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Any examples on doing a greylist within exim without SQL server (like
> a cdb, dbm, or sqlite)?

http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-greylist has such an
example, although it's not wonderfully pretty. I did eventually get
round to implementing sqlite support in Exim, but still haven't quite
got round to _using_ it yet, and I really ought to.

The bits which set $acl_m0 for 'suspicious' mail to trigger greylisting
are scattered throughout the rest of the ACLs in that directory, and the
script which periodically cleans the database is ../greylist-tidydb.sh

--
dwmw2